NS Fitness - N/S Fitness ripped me off for training session
I signed a contract for personal training.280 a month.
I asked several times would that be my total bill including gym membership. they said yes. then after a month they charge me 280 plus 40.00 for gym membership. its auto draft so it comes out of my accout.
they wont refund my money and say its a year contract so im screwed for a year.
I finally got ahold of someone and they just tell me its your word against theirs.Doesnt that *** you off?
Do not sign any contract at N/S Fitness yuba city ca
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."
- "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..."
- ""Describe in a few words what happened" ? I don't know!! You tell me!!..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months. I'm still paying them for a product that is doing..."