NS Fitness - N/S Fitness ripped me off for training session
I signed a contract for personal training.280 a month.
I asked several times would that be my total bill including gym membership. they said yes. then after a month they charge me 280 plus 40.00 for gym membership. its auto draft so it comes out of my accout.
they wont refund my money and say its a year contract so im screwed for a year.
I finally got ahold of someone and they just tell me its your word against theirs.Doesnt that *** you off?
Do not sign any contract at N/S Fitness yuba city careview #304442
You may also like
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "I recently went to hawaii and booked through Orbitz, I got the car hotel and flight package for $1680 and was told Id get a room with a one bed..."
- "In June 2009 I purchased a complete Trane XL16i variable speed air conditioner and gas furnace for over $11,500; not to mention extra dollars spent on changing out metal ducts..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."