NS Fitness - N/S Fitness ripped me off for training session

Issue not resolved
Mar 13, 2012
review #304442

I signed a contract for personal training.280 a month.

I asked several times would that be my total bill including gym membership. they said yes. then after a month they charge me 280 plus 40.00 for gym membership. its auto draft so it comes out of my accout.

they wont refund my money and say its a year contract so im screwed for a year.

I finally got ahold of someone and they just tell me its your word against theirs.Doesnt that *** you off?

Do not sign any contract at N/S Fitness yuba city ca

bde1d34
Had an experience with NS Fitness?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Pissed Consumer

Oct 03, 2013

They did that to me also! Omg... And on top of that, all kind of hidden fees are charged throughout the year!

Troys5150

Oct 03, 2013

Yeah. I had to go to the bbb and make a complaint. They finally got back to me. Then they said they will adjust the price accordingly. They sait that they will send me a refund for the over charged. That never happened. I called once a day for a month. Never got a call back. So I changed my card to a prepaid walmart card and only put enough money on it for the fees till the end of my contract minus the month they owed me. When you cancel membership you have to give a 30 day notice. I tried to cancel 35 days before but I was told that I can't cancel until 30 days before the contract was up. I read the fine print on my contract and if I didn't cancel exactly 30 days before the contract would renew. So I canceled and they promply called because my card declined the last month charge. I said thanks for finally calling and explained that I did that for a reason. That they owed me the money but never refunded. That they had never returned my calls. They appoligized and offered me a discout on a new membership. Haha. Yeah right. I'm at Training Zone now. No B.S. yet. Heard a rumor they were going to buy it out. If that happens i will cancel.t.

Angel24kk

Oct 30, 2012

Hi, just want to know if you can contact me, I have had a similar experience, and would like to talk to you, my email is kathyegoyer@yahoo.com

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.